Monday, May 22, 2006

Tom Petty Was Right



The waiting IS the hardest part.

Friday, I got phone calls from both Wayfarer and CT, telling me that the people from one of the schools I interviewed with last week had called them to check my references.

This is as far as I've gotten in an interview thus far. Of course, I've only interviewed in three schools thus far, so I guess it's not as momentous as it felt last week. Still, it bodes well for the possiblity of my employment for this coming school year.

Wayfarer and CT both said that the principal told them the field had been narrowed from eighty-something to four. They also said that he'd told them the school was planning to sechedule round two this week.

I'm hoping to come back from step class this morning to a message on my machine. When it comes, I'll post. Until then, thanks for waiting with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayfarer said...

[insert picture of Heinz ketchup here]

Anticipation. Anticipation is keeping me waaaa-a-a-aaaai-iting

May 22, 2006 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Bowyer's school, S? Have you tried there?

May 22, 2006 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home