Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Still Nuthin'!


I'm not holding out on you, Dear Readers, I swear. I promised I'd let you know as soon as I heard something from the job front and, well, I haven't really heard anything yet.

I got a message from Sam, my university supervisor, today saying that he had been called this morning for a reference check and that I should be expecting a call from the principal soon to set up a second interview. I was really hoping that call would come yesterday but, as Yukon Cornelius would say, "Nuthin'!" It's ten to three right now, too, so I suspect today isn't going to be the day, either.

I WILL be called - of this I am all but sure. When that call might come, however, is another matter entirely. I'll let you know when it does, though. Thanks for waiting with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home