Friday, January 27, 2006

Like I Said...FLYING

So, I just got off the phone with a lovely lady from the administration office in my new school district.

She's home from work with a sinus infection, but she called me anyway (and has retained a quick sense of humor, despite what I'm sure is a monumental headache). I'm going in to meet her on Monday to fill out paperwork, prove that I'm not an alien ("we come in peace. Na-nu-na-nu") and to be fingerprinted, yet again, to prove that I'm not a deviant (well, at least that I'm not a deviant with a record).

The point, people? I'M IN!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

January 27, 2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Kizz said...

Do I know that administrative person? Should I be calling her and seeing if she's recovering well?

Congratulations! Sounds like it was a good experience.

January 28, 2006 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home