Friday, April 07, 2006

SO?! How'd it Go?!?

Not having had any experience with this sort of thing, I will tell you that my interview yesterday didn't go badly. No one asked me any questions I didn't understand, I didn't babble too much, I didn't use any inappropriate language (those of you who know me know that I'm sometimes prone to use the more, shall we say base?, figures in our language) and, when it was all over, the assistant principal, who showed me out of the room, said that it "went well." When I mentioned that this was my first-ever interview, he seemed mildlly surprised. I'm taking that as a good sign.

I'll write more tonight - I'm on my way out the door right now and I didn't have a chance to write last night because I was called in as an emergency substitute for a sign language class at the university and didn't get home until pretty late. I was exhausted by then and only wanted to go to bed.

Thank you all so much for your support. I promise to keep you apprised of everything that happens!

Cheers!
-Mrs. Chili

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, to think that you didn't post because you were tired. Tsk. I posted with a HEAD WOUND!

(It's quite possible that I will never tire of that. I apologize in advance)

April 07, 2006 7:27 AM  
Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

yeah, SOME of us over here were waiting with bated breath.

*grumble*grumble*

Congrats on the great interview. Good luck!

-Blue

April 07, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger vanx said...

We'll be here. Reading Frankenstein.

I really like my word verification. xsofftqe. Is that yiddish?

April 07, 2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Vanx, I don't know if it's Yiddish or not - could be - but my brain filled in missing letters and I got something like a name brand for toilet paper. Weird, huh?

I haven't received any indications of how the decision-making is going, though one of my interviewers told me yesterday that she thought my interview went well. That's something, anyway.

Of course, I've been going over the whole thing in my head - much like I do with everything - and wishing I'd said this or that. Thankfully, though, there's nothing I DID say that I wish I hadn't. I think that'd be worse, don't you?

April 08, 2006 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home